In today’s hyper-competitive talent market, recruiters don’t have time to waste on manual data entry or unnecessary admin. At PageUp, we’ve been busy finding ways to streamline processes and automate the ‘busy work’ to give hiring teams more time to be strategic.
That’s why we’re pleased to announce we’ve hit ‘Live’ on our integration with LinkedIn’s Recruiter System Connect. The PageUp product team has been working with a number of early adopter customers to trial the integration, and initial reactions are very positive.
Here’s what Kate Reid, Global Talent Brand and Recruitment Manager, H&H Group has to say:
“Previously we had to download profiles from LinkedIn Recruiter, send to co-ordinators, and manually create profiles in PageUp, there was so much unnecessary work involved. We now have a streamlined process. This is incredible.”
The LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect integration provides a full two-way view of candidates across LinkedIn and the PageUp ATS. Hiring teams can immediately see which LinkedIn candidates are already in their PageUp database, and when viewing candidates in PageUp, they’ll see their most up to date LinkedIn profile.
LinkedIn estimates that the integration can save recruiters who actively source candidates on LinkedIn 3+ hours per week.
How? The LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect integration allows customers to connect PageUp’s ATS with LinkedIn Recruiter Hiring teams will now be able to see which candidates have already applied (and the jobs they applied for). The integration also allows you to export candidate profiles from LinkedIn Recruiter directly into open job requisitions in PageUp.
Want to know more? Here’s a full list of the new features
In LinkedIn Recruiter:
- An “In ATS” (in PageUp) indicator for LinkedIn members who are already in the PageUp database, including details about their previous application process, hiring outcome details and source of application.
- Past Applicants spotlight allows you to filter and prioritiseprioritize candidates who previously applied to your company and/or are already in PageUp.
- 1-click exporting allows you to export candidates to jobs you are trying to fill.
- 1-click exported candidates appear against the relevant job.
- LinkedIn profile widgets accompany candidate records, allowing you to view up-to-date LinkedIn profiles and shortcuts to common Recruiter actions within PageUp.
PageUp also allows customers to automatically post jobs from PageUp into LinkedIn job slots managed through LinkedIn Recruiter.
We’ll be working closely with our customers over the coming months to enable LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect. If you currently use PageUp and are interested to know more, reach out to us through your Customer Success team. If you’re considering using PageUp and would like to know more, you can request a demo and we’ll walk you through the platform in real time.
Want to know more tips and strategies to improve your proactive sourcing? Start with our latest guide, 5 Proactive Recruiting Strategies to try in 2021.
The post “This is incredible”: Streamline your talent pipelining with PageUp’s latest LinkedIn integration appeared first on PageUp.